Thursday 26 February 2015

Right from the Lecture


I was pissed I don't get time to write, idiot me. What are these ho-hum lectures for. And what good is your high end Smartphone huh, just to make calls which even Nokia 1100 could. We happen to be a group of odd number, hence one of us is often left out to find his/her own source of entertainment. I found this last seat today, besides a girl who is busy completing journal for the next lab. Pure solitude if you may call so, perfect for some sensible scribbling.

Do you guys also find yourself building some stupid situations in your head. You try to be the hero or the one saved by him? The hero can be an imaginary character or a real life person whom you see as the hero. I know what I am scribbling can no more be called a sensible writing but still do you? And then there are times, those desperate times when you want everything to happen for real. May be you are jobless enough or may be too busy working to think you deserve this much at least.  :P I fall in the second I guess and these little fantasies keep seeding up from time to time. Like right now. @_@

Few months from now TCS, a new world altogether. While I was hunting a flat, mixing up with roommates, planning weekends and of course understanding the different humans I will be coming across, in my foolish little head, my friend was wondering of the department and the project she will be given. -_-
I never considered office life as a part of my TCS journey. And even if it is, I am excited to move out. To see if I can make it. To escape the comfort of maa k haath ka khaana and survive on mess food. To explore the world. To know myself more.

Leaving college will obviously hurt, but moving on is one thing I learnt from this place only. Life will move on. And so will people. Some might find it hard at first but eventually everyone will adjust to the idea. Some will enjoy it. Some will detest it. As far as I am concerned, I am prepared to face the unprepared me. *.*

Lastly, How weird are some souls. You can never understand them. I bet they don't understand themselves as well. :/ I have a few in my list too. Their presence or absence makes absolutely no sense in my life. Still they are there displaying their weirdness time and again. O_o






Pakhi

No comments:

Post a Comment