Wednesday 10 July 2013

I dont know what to Title IT.

I can’t FAKE it out.  It’s so hard for me to pretend I like a person when I don’t. Suppose I am out with a group of people, may be everybody likes everybody or maybe they have a problem with somebody but will still make it look normal on surface.
ME, I don’t have a surface! Whatever is in heart is served right there on the plate. I take the help of my best buddy, silence, in such situations although it makes it look so obvious. I don’t understand why the need to pretend?  First that person isn’t of any help to you, neither does he entertain you, (I am not being selfish or mean); just because stupid manners say you should be polite and humble one should fake? But don’t the same rules say something about honesty as well?
Anyway cut the crap. I wish I could simply shout at him for his irritating habit. Only because she told me not to otherwise IT will LEAVE A BAD IMPRESSION, I kept quiet, reallllly quiet. Shush quiet.

Did I tell you my mom is on FACEBOOK now? She is also practicing to speak fluent ENGlish. Plus she is doing pretty well in it, maintaining a regular diary, getting it checked by a teacher in bus, before that asking me to review it for any mistakes which I am so not allowed to correct with a red pen or else my 46 year old mom would jump into a 4 year old kid. It’s so cool you know. But the highlight is she is on Facebook. Suddenly dad also became active. Then came request from my aunt and cousin sisters (all married and mummies of big kids). In competition and complex, all the elderly people in my family are coming on facebook. It’s a nightmare. You can’t block them all, their children seem to be in our friend list, you can’t accept their friend request, god NO! You can’t be partial also by adding the modern papas and mummies of the family. One has to deal with it with intense care, selecting the right privacy settings, no NV status updates, they can be a blunder, No pictures chipkoying with guy friends, a big NO to that. Don’t be surprised when your mom’s inbox is flooded with messages talking about you, your pictures and of course that typical line, “kitni badhi hogai hai Pakhi.” Oh.my. god.

Recently I have come over that teenagish tickle I felt when a hot guy talked to me. NO I haven’t turned gay. I just feel more confident than before. It’s good, isn’t it?  What happened, where it happened, with whom it happened, how I drew this conclusion, every single detail will be shared when I feel like elaborating on that, as of now, I have thought to write under the title, ‘serendipity’.

Okay that’s about it for this post...

Signing off Curious minds


Pakhi





4 comments:

  1. haha...nice one!! :)
    relatives on facebook wali thing is so spot-on!! :D :P
    thank god for blogs eh?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA! Siddharth thank god for blogs for sure :)
      and thank you so much!

      Delete
  2. I don't understand, why do you mix being nice with faking it. Or even with being weak or lack of personality. One can generally be nice and neutral about things around, because that should be your basic nature independent of how are others around you.

    Similarly you don't need to be overly good to others neither you are expected to comment or criticize them. It should be you unaffected by type of people around it. If your nature is so fickly how one can know you, understand you?

    And most importantly even if you have a little thought of having your own set up of work, first requirement in being nice to people. I didn't want to be preachy about it but hope my point is clear.

    You know who this is from, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When is business, when its something in which already you need to pretend so much, i don't think so i will complain about this.

      But here I was just talking about simple friends, groups one make to have fun. Sorry,I do feel a little tough without letting my feelings out to the person concerned.

      and i am definitely trying my best to be good unless someone crosses that line where i can tolerate no more.

      Delete