Sunday 7 April 2013

Happy Goes Lucky Goes SCAREDeeeeee!



It’s totally weird and it’s weirdly real! It’s unearthly for me not to have any kind of ups and downs; not to have those sudden pangs of loneliness and unhappiness; not to be found crying in room or on phone talking to besties about sad entangled mess I belong to. It’s like I have found the answer to eternal happiness and no can do me wrong. No can destroy my inner peace!

Okay that went a little dramatic, agreed; but seriously, all these days I have been searching for one sad end that I can pen down about, one mood swing I can tell you guys about, anything that was out of the normal routine life, but to my surprise- none did I find!

And today a friend asked, “What happened to your blogging Paridhi?”
 Jeez! you care! Really? WOW! YAYie!

So this entry is going to be about all the random stuff - happening, non happening; all the happy stories that make me smile before I go to sleep; all the new things in my life. This entry is either going to bore you or leave you with a smile on your silly poker face.

Here it goes…
Like broken bones *some* broken relationships can be repaired. It just takes time to heal the fractured part and then everything joins back. And I am glad it happened with me too. A friend I never wanted to have awkward relations with is back in my happy -happy life making it much happier! Oshin Lonsare that one goes for you!

I have always wanted to have a group of friends whom I could proudly tag as *friends forever*, only I realized it much later I already have them! Best Friends I made in school have stuck by me through thick and thin. Trains and flights separate us now, yet whenever we meet nothing seems to have changed. And that feeling is fricking awesome!

Yes I am a friend’s person and I am totally and proudly one! I can’t call anybody my bestie just like that; they can be my very good friends, close friends, but bestie, that term can’t be used so loosely! I know these days even a boyfriend- girlfriend is made within seconds but hey sorry! When I say best friends forever, I mean it. And I am glad I have *my people*. I am lucky I have my extended family!

Since you all belong to my *blog reading club* I give you equal rights as any of my friends. So I will let you know something, however embarrassing it may sound, it’s like I have got this huge crush on one of my gym trainers! This sentence has given you enough information, hasn’t it? Hehe! Look I don’t believe in getting skinny thin (not possible even) or fatty fat. I want a fit body, body that can run miles, that can bend as and when required, that can endure stress and I hope, I sincerely hope to be that body. A body that can later on proudly flirt with that gym trainer I was talking about! Eeeeee!

I am shining! All the sweat and calories I burn it shows on my face. The right attitude I am filled with makes my eyes gleam! The good people I have around me make my heart jump! The less I need, the better it makes me feel. Control over my senses has definitely empowered me with an everlasting satisfaction! And believe me it’s the best you can feel. And I swear this paragraph was written entirely by me. No copying! 
Lately the only thing that is giving me heebie-jeebies is to decide what path to take after Graduation. The clock is ticking and I have to reach to an answer soon! Still 2 to 3 months left to prepare my mind so this part will be elaborated in my future entries.

I am running out of money as well. Gym membership, skin treatment doesn’t really leave me with an option to ask dad for pocket money! So that makes my lips curl the wrong direction! But ohkay, I force my friends to give me treats and well you know how it all goes…(Ankita Deshpande and Oshin Lonsare must be wishing to kill me right now! :P )

So all in all, Present is going on great. I wish I could have had a stable earning by now; still figuring out how I can improve upon my marketing skills and also time management, which has always been my dads’ favorite reason to scold me. 

PS:  Results for 3rd semester (yeah this is how it is in RGPV) can come any moment, so its better I end my Happy go lucky life article here only. It’s true however good the present may be, future still lies in shadow.


Damn! Suddenly I am scared!I am so scared! 

O.o
Pakhi









3 comments:

  1. Lovely. Reading a happy post from you and listening to the happy you over phone makes my day :). And your writing these days have improved so much, and the words sounds as if Meredith' VoiceOvers on Grey's anatomy, in a happy way though :).
    Btw can't stop to noticing the use of unearthly (plz explain me) and the spelling of freaking ;) u have written flicking ;)
    And abt the gym trainer but, don't even want to comment.
    And abt running out of money, please rightfully ask for presents from my better half. I am very kanjoos, u see.

    Maintain the same happy mode through out, results won't matter in the end, yup good results would make us happy n proud for a moment but the cheerful you makes us even more.

    Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. unearthly as if some supernatural power..and what you think is a spelling mistake, i am sorry to say but you are now a married woman so maybe you are not in touch... check this http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fricking&defid=720451

      haha keeping jokes aside! Thank you so much! Result didn't turn out be excellent and somehow i am still okay with the fact. Prolly coz' there was an overall low performance, still yes i could have been the topper! Will do my very best in this semester! :)

      Regarding Merediths tone, well taken as a compliment :P no comments further! :P

      Gym trainer thing was just for fun element. i am a girl, and its normal! isn't it?

      I don't want presents. I don't want something! I want to earn. That's what i want! :| Ya in case you guys plan to buy a phone, i have no problem taking your old one!anything will be better than my nokia here! :P

      Thank you for liking the happy me :)

      Pakhi

      Delete
  2. Don't even tag such things to marriage, few words go out of vocab with age. Yup I meant it in a good way only. Yup, u r normal fun way mai he kaha. We wil see abt phones, pehle muje toh mile ;)

    ReplyDelete