Friday 14 December 2012

Just Say It




Here I am happy and content, at least at the moment. For I have learnt the easiest way to do away with allthe stupid thoughts; thoughts that eat up your mind and keeps you in pain for a relatively long span.

I am not a diplomat so it becomes really hard for me to maintain a healthy relationship with people who don’t know me from the start or I would always need a responsible mutual friend who can take care of the situation as and when required. I speak my mind, that’s what I have been doing since the day I learnt the fact that mind thinks. I am not saying I am always right. I am human; I may have totally opposite thoughts on two different days about the same situation, it’s your luck which day you mess up with me.  haha!
I have been friends with a lot of people recently. Random people. College people. Friends friends. From some I got attached, while some got attached to me. But after school, it was on me how to take care of my relationships. There was no person telling me or guiding me or cheering me up! So while I made many friends, I lost quite a number. It was not easy, that phase, but it was all learning.
I learnt that instead of cooking up some stupid thought, or making a conclusion about someone, it’s better to talk to that person rather than someone else because the mutual friend may not be mature enough. I learnt that the bond you are making right now is not that strong even if your mind think it is, and therefore a slightest bit of mistake can break it. I learnt that talking to a stranger does help because of the comfort he gives or the consoling words but only for a short period. If you simply discuss things with the person you think you have problem with, by letting your ego go, your mind will be a damn better place for other activities.
And I am happy learning all that. While what’s gone is gone, there is still more to come and more to learn.


Pakhi
(Mad girl who definitely thinks A LOT :P ) 




No comments:

Post a Comment