Friday 21 December 2012

AUTO CORRECT: SU'A'RBHI


...felt the picture perfect for the article below ;)

This one is for you Surbhi...

Okay firstly I am so sorry for peaking into those private pages of your life. I definitely need to grow up as you have written in one of your entries. Yeah I read it. Damn, I can be so awful at times. I reread that letter I once wrote to you; can you do me a favor? Just burn it and flush it! It was so mean of me, although I did make a point which I felt was right at that time but I could have done it in a better way. Curse my tongue! I seriously want to apologize.
I constantly remind you about the days I hate you, the things I hate about you, the specific habits I just can’t adjust with but I forget to mention that sometimes I do miss sharing room with you. I don’t even like that bag now, for which I fought with you in school and didn't talk for almost a week. I forget to tell you that even I have realized, this laptop lies dead mostly these days, which you must have already noticed yet kept quiet. Thanks! Pardon me for never admitting what a blessing you are for me Surbhi, keeping in mind my widely famous mood swings. I am just too jealous of you that you keep your life so balanced. It annoys me to see you so happy. I hate to confront those tear-less eyes while I keep crying for trivial issues.
Of course along with me being a kid, it’s us being the same age that created problems. But we have grown up. I have grown up; at least enough to realize mistakes later on. I really wish life had an undo button. But it doesn't. I made mistakes but I can’t erase them now. All I can do is create a new memory for you and for me. Love you sissy!

Pakhi


PS:  I really liked that line surbhi, if I interpreted it right, where you wrote that despite all the madness i am      born with you cant help caring about me. aaahh! Guess when its family, we have no other option but to love  unconditionally. :) 

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete