Sunday 10 February 2013

Being Happy




                                                                          


I don’t want to say it again and again and jinx it, but I have been living a really happy life lately. I have got people complaining about theirs and I am like, haha that was my past, my silly old past! C’mon stop cribbing; there is so much to do! They end it with, “Leave, you won’t understand.” 
Stability both emotionally and socially is a new experience for me right now and I am loving it, more importantly my parents are loving it. That makes me jollier.
‘Log toh kahenge he, logo ka kaam hai kehna’; once you overcome this fear, life seems so colorful. You just see the positive; you just see what you want to see out of the situation, out of the people. There is not much theory into this. No philosophical books by great writers can help, unless YOU decide to stop caring about anything and everything. Anyway I don’t want to go into all that teaching giving and make this article a bore…
All I meant to tell was, each day I feel I am living and not just surviving. 

Simply happy,
Pakhi



7 comments:

  1. touching thought..i'll remember that i ought to live this life...to survive it is not what i want...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay....tht makes me happy too btw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some brilliant advice right there.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know, your few yrs of college seem so much like mine.. May be just on th surface, but I'm glad this happy phase is similar too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Namrata mam its great to hear that from you! It doesn't feel alone anymore when you guys tell that you have gone through the same and its all a part of college life. Anyway Cheers to our happy days! :)

      Delete